Building brands one conversation at a time
Why does your business need a podcast?
Podcasting can be a fun way to express your knowledge to your community, but to create a podcast that’s sustainable, you first need to figure out your goals.
- Business Development and Networking with clients, prospects, and industry thought leaders
- Amplify Your Expertise, for more speaking, webinar, and other podcast opportunities, and more leads for your company
- Show Your Company Culture and personality, involving employees, and creating a tool for recruiting
- Create a Platform for Announcements of new products, services, or events
- Build a content engine that can be repurposed for blog posts, social media, articles, videos, and newsletters
At Earfluence, not only will we create a professional and creative podcast for you, we will also amplify your message through our digital marketing solutions, creative display, and media communication training.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for show and episode updates, podcasting tips and tricks, and podcasting industry news!
In a recent episode of Diversity: Beyond the Checkbox, host Jackie Ferguson of The Diversity Movement sat down with DEI expert Karyn Twaronite, Global Vice Chair of Diversity and...
When I hear professional insight combined with amazing storytelling, it’s like podcast fireworks that’s forever reverberating in my ears. And that’s exactly what I knew would happen when I...
Your Body Needs a Little Help Making Sure Your Cells are Regulated I’d never heard of Calcium ATPase until I listened to this episode of Quacks and Hypochondriacs. Dr....
On Thursday, June 3rd at 12PM EST, The Diversity Movement will be hosting a webinar, “Why the Startup Community Should Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.” Panelists are Shelley...