It’s been 4 years since Weddings for Real came to be. Over the last 4 years we’ve evolved and grown in a lot of ways and today, we’ll share some of our all-time favorite AHA-moment episodes, and we invite you to join in on the fun!
Episodes mentioned include:
- 71: Toxic Stress and How It’s Killing Your Business, with Therapist and Executive Coach Andy Maurer
- 73: Relator, Analyzer, Boss, and Dreamer: How to Sell To and Work With the 4 Types of Wedding Clients, with Ideaction’s Sam Jacobson
- 85: What My Children Have Taught ME About Business, with Single Dad Jose Rolon
- 104: Defining Luxury on Your Own Terms, with The Flower Guy Bron
- 113: What is Entrepreneurship Costing You? (She Creates Business Podcast with Kinsey Roberts)
- 119: Preventing Squirrel Brain: Time Blocking and Productivity Tips from Brandee Gaar
- 140: Daily Routines and Personal Growth for Wedding Pros, with Gurminder Banga
- 157: Unraveling, with Adrienna McDermott
- 154: How to shift your business to meet Amazon-addicted couples, with Michelle Loretta
- 164: Should wedding vendors require couples to use a planner? Photographer Jillian Knight does
This episode is brought to you by The Planner’s Vault, my online membership site for wedding planners who are hungry to grow, ready to hustle, and actively seeking community and education. In the vault, there are guest experts on many topics relevant to growing and cultivating a successful event planning business with new content added consistently, plus all of my templates that I have built out over the years, like How to Get on Preferred Vendor Lists, The Client Experience, and more. The mission with the vault is to elevate the industry (along with some amazing experts and fellow entrepreneurs) and I want it to be affordable so it’s possible to stay invested in the community and yourself for the long haul.
The doors are currently closed for The Vault, but join the wait list now so you can be the first to know when the doors re-open.
Weddings for Real on Social Media:
The host of the show is Megan Gillikin, owner and lead consultant at A Southern Soiree Wedding and Event Planning. She’s also available for wedding and hospitality business consulting and can be reached at email@example.com.