Weddings for Real had the opportunity to interview engaged couples at The Merrimon-Wynne House in Raleigh NC Bridal Showcase, so that vendors could have a better understanding of what couples are looking for.
We asked couples:
- What’s the first place you looked to find your wedding vendors?
- Where do you get wedding inspiration?
- What’s your splurge for the wedding? And what do you not care so much about?
- Do you need to see pricing on a vendor’s website before contacting them?
- What’s surprised you the most about wedding planning?
- Are you hiring a wedding planner?
- Are you hiring a videographer?
Such insightful responses, and we would love for you to share your thoughts in our Weddings for Real Facebook Group!
Special thanks (and congratulations!) to all of the people interviewed:
- Natasha and Ryan
- Kylie and Kevin
- Robert and Erin
- Katie and Paxton
- Madison and Nate
The announcement we made at the top of the show is is that we have something in the works for all the planners out there………. To be the first to know when it’s live AND get Megan’s free Client Experience Checklist, head on over to http://www.weddingsforreal.com/checklist and enter in your email address.
The host of the show is Megan Gillikin, owner and lead consultant at A Southern Soiree Wedding and Event Planning. She’s also available for wedding and hospitality business consulting and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weddings for Real is edited and produced by Earfluence. Special thanks to Cee Cee Huffman for corralling couples and doing some interviews.