Today we ask uncomfortable questions around all types of diversity and initiate courageous conversations that allow us to break down barriers and find aspects of connectivity as people. It’s our first episode in our “Ask a” series, where we ask some uncomfortable questions about race, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle, and more. And today we have “Ask a Black Guy (Donald Thompson, CEO of Walk West) and Ask a White Guy (Grant Williard, CEO of JouleBug)”. And this episode will make you laugh, will make you think, and you might even squirm in your seat a little bit too.
Ask a Black Guy / Ask a White Guy
- Becoming Your Own Best Friend, with Julia Meder
- 105: How to Work with a Virtual Assistant, with Julie Painter (Dallas Girl Friday)
- Why Charles Barkley Invested in Ashlyn Sanders, CEO of NeuroVice
- Can WeMovv Be the Uber of Rural Transportation?
- Overcoming Crippling Imposter Syndrome, with Alaina Money-Garman