Today we ask uncomfortable questions around all types of diversity and initiate courageous conversations that allow us to break down barriers and find aspects of connectivity as people. It’s our first episode in our “Ask a” series, where we ask some uncomfortable questions about race, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle, and more. And today we have “Ask a Black Guy (Donald Thompson, CEO of Walk West) and Ask a White Guy (Grant Williard, CEO of JouleBug)”. And this episode will make you laugh, will make you think, and you might even squirm in your seat a little bit too.
Need Help with Your Podcast?
- Authenticity is Contagious
- Backstage at DPAC
- Beyond the Obituary
- Diversity Beyond the Checkbox
- Earfluence Articles
- Founder Shares
- Guess the Guest Live
- If You Only Knew…with Dr Debby Stroman
- Quacks and Hypochondriacs
- Startup Stage
- Talk West
- The Dental Experience Podcast
- The Donald Thompson Podcast
- The Earfluence Podcast
- The Startup Hats
- Vision of a Champion with Anson Dorrance
- Weddings for Real
- You are TechY
How to Start a Podcast
What is Guess the Guest?
- Introducing Finding Life’s Rhythm, the Walter Harris Story
- From Iranian Immigrant to Engineering Entrepreneur, with Sepi Saidi
- Biden Rescinds Diversity Training Restrictions: Shelley Willingham Explains
- Keith Pigues: Do your customers make more money doing business with you?
- Episode 310: Bringing Silver Diamine Flouride to Your Practice, with Elevate Oral Care’s Hayley Buckner and Steve Pardue