Technology impacts the way we live and work. Natural resources consulting is no exception. Today we discuss cutting edge Bluetooth-enabled, sub-meter accurate, GPS receivers that wetland scientists are pairing with their field applications. Learn about several of the receivers currently available, and how to pair to a mobile device. Listen to several case studies completed by fellow wetland scientists utilizing paired GPS receivers with field applications.
Jeremy Schewe, PWS, Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Ecobot
- Caitlin Burke, Environmental Consultant, GHA
- Scott Denham, Permitting Manager, ESI
- Olivia Haney, Assistant Environmental Scientists, Burns & McDonnell
- Kyle Halchin, PE, Ecological/Water Resources Engineer, Kimley-Horn
- Jean-Yves Lauture, Chief Technical Officer, Eos Positioning Systems, Inc.
- York Grow, MGIS Sales Manager, Duncan-Parnell Inc.Topics:
- What types and makes of Bluetooth-enabled GPS receivers are wetland scientists using for fieldwork?
- Learn how to pair a GPS to a mobile device and how to record data in an application.
- Case studies of Bluetooth-enabled GPS receivers paired with hardware and applications?The Ecobot Podcast is edited and produced by Earfluence.