We build brands one conversation at a time. Whether you’re looking to start your podcast, need help with your podcast, or you want to amplify your expertise through guest appearances on other podcasts, we’re your go-to podcast agency.
Full-Service Podcast Production
There’s a lot involved in making a quality podcast, such as:
- Episode Conceptualization
- Pre-Production Conversations and Preparation
- Guest Outreach and Preparation
- In-Person Audio Setup and/or
- Remote Interview Setup
- Record Audio
- Coach the Host and Guest
- Edit Audio to Make it Coherent, Interesting, and Easy to Listen To
- Background Noise Reduction
- Compression, Leveling, and Equalization
- Remove Excessive Filler Words (“Um”, “Like”, “Right?”), Excessive Pauses, and Flubs
- Intro / Outro Writing and Recording
- Mix Music
- Mix Intro / Outro, any Ads, Breaks, or Announcements
- Show Notes
- Publish Podcast
- Blog Posts and Newsletter Content
- Shareable Social Media Assets for you and the guest
Podcasting from LIVE Events
Live events are back, and we are excited to be podcasting from them!
So why podcast from live events?
- Event organizers work so hard for months leading up to the day…and then it’s done. A podcast extends the life and excitement of the event.
- Attendees aren’t going to hear every speaker or panelist that they want to
- There are so many incredible minds at the same place at the same time. Let’s get them mic’d up!
- Marketing material for next year’s event!
Podcast Coaching (Half-Day, $425)
Limited availability. Discounted pricing from 11/29/21 to 12/31/21 (pricing increases to $525 1/1/22). With a half-day of coaching, we will go over either:
- Taking your podcast from concept to launch, or
- Maximizing your current podcast’s potential
With each, you’ll receive:
- Audio Equipment Checklist
- Show Flow Template
- Audiogram and Video Templates
- Guest Email Sequence – to find the best guests, make sure they’re prepared, and have them share everywhere
After booking, we’ll send an email with a few questions so we have a better understanding of where you’re at in your podcasting journey, and we can maximize our time together.
Podcast Booking Engine
- Kickoff Call, to discuss and refine:
- What are your goals and ideal audience?
- What’s your special sauce and attraction to podcast hosts?
- What impactful topics will resonate with the audiences?
- One-Sheet to present to podcast hosts
- 20+ pitches per month to relevant podcasts
- Interview scheduling
- Interview prep
- Tracking of all outreach and connections
- Monthly summary call