Today’s episode focuses specifically on Field Applications.
Technology impacts the way we live and work. Natural resources consulting is no exception. This episode will address the increasingly important role that mobile field applications play in wetland science, and on the next episode, we’ll have a Q&A panel discussion with consultant, regulatory, and tech development industry leaders.
Jeremy Schewe, PWS, Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Ecobot
– Kimberli Ponzio, PWS, Chair, Society of Wetland Scientists Webinar Subcommittee + Environmental Scientist IV, Bureau of Water Resources, St. Johns River Water Management District
– Jeff Ingebritsen, GIS Specialist, National Wetland Inventory – U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
– Bridget Wagner, GeoIM Section Lead, HDR
– Scott Denham, Permitting Manager, Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc.
– Darin Loucks, Regional Sales Manager, Trimble
– Daniel Martin, Consultant/Project Manager, ESRI
– As scientists, what field applications most effectively coincide with our workflow?
– Deep dive into case studies for the following field applications: iNaturalist, Collector for ArcGIS, NWI Wetland Mapper, and Ecobot
– Case studies regarding Bluetooth enabled GPS units such as the Trimble R1 and the Eos Arrow
The Ecobot Podcast is edited and produced by Earfluence.