Meet Julie Kratz
Julie Kratz literally wrote the books on diversity, equity, and inclusion, both for teaching at home with “Little Allies,” and in the corporate world with “Lead Like an Ally: a Journey through Corporate America with Strategies to Facilitate Inclusion.”
Julie brings passion, energy, and knowledge to DEI, and provides actionable tips for audiences to take so the conversation goes from WHY DEI is important to HOW DEI can happen.
Topics Julie Can Speak On
- How to teach your children about diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Why I wrote Little Allies and the impact it had on my life
- How white people can be better allies
- How to build a diverse, equitable and inclusive (DEI) corporate culture
- How to recruit talent with a DEI lens
A Few Amazing Things About Julie
- Has been a guest on over 50 podcasts (see some below)
- LinkedIn following over 29,000!
- Pivot Point Podcast ranked in the top 5% of all podcasts