The Inclusive Language Handbook: A Guide to Better Communication and Transformational Leadership, by Jackie Ferguson and Roxanne Bellamy
At The Diversity Movement, we celebrate Pride all year long. But, each June, we encourage others to be intentional about renewing their commitment to LGBTQ+ learning and empowerment. For this special episode, we are highlighting some of the amazing LGBTQ+ leaders who have shared their stories, experiences and perspectives with me over the past several seasons.
For every download of this episode throughout the month of June, Jackie will be personally committing to donating a dollar to The Trevor Project, which supports LGBTQ+ youth who are in crisis, and we encourage you to donate, too, if you are able to do so. Click here to view their donation page.
LGBTQ+ leaders featured in this episode, in order:
- Ally Up: Di Ciruolo’s Guide to Building More Inclusive, Innovative, and Productive Teams
- The evidence-based approach to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, with Change Coach LaTonya Wilkins
- Forging a path for women and minorities in tech, with Elaine Montilla
- How to be a better leader in a diverse workplace, with Dr Steve Yacovelli, “The Gay Leadership Dude”
- How Hip Hop Producer Lisa Cunningham Remixed her Career to Human Rights Influencer
- Being an LGBTQ+ Ally, with Bernadette Smith
- How to create a Transgender and Non-Binary inclusive culture, with Jake Rostovsky
- Transgender Activist Precious Brady-Davis: “I Have Always Been Me”
- If Diversity is our Strength, Inclusion is our Superpower, with Michael Bach
DEI Navigator offers access to our award-winning team of proven business leaders and certified diversity executives, along with expert curated content, how-to guides, specialized training, and a community of peers sharing their ideas and lessons learned — all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-service DEI consultancy.