Thanks for being our guest on our podcast, On the Real Estate! Please fill out the information below so sharing our collective masterpiece on all the socials is smooth and easy. And take a look at the technology tips if we’ll be recording remotely, because we want this to sound quality to match the quality of your expertise!
On the Real Estate Podcast Guest FormPlease provide your name, bio, social handles, headshot, and anything else we need to know!
RECORDING & TECHNOLOGY TIPS *If We’re Recording Remotely*
The interview will be conducted via Riverside at this link and will be both VIDEO & AUDIO. Of note:
This will be primarily an audio podcast, but we will be grabbing some video for social media sharing, so please have a clean background.
- Computer & Internet
- Use a computer with the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser that is up-to-date.
- Temporarily turn off any VPNs, browser extensions, content blockers, or firewalls.
- Ensure a stable internet connection. You can test it here.
- Temporarily turn off your computer’s screensaver or its sleep mode setting.
- During the recording, close other browser tabs and applications, especially any that use your microphone or camera or require a lot of your computer’s processing power.
- Audio & Video
- Wear headphones to prevent echo and increase overall audio quality.
- Use an external microphone rather than your device’s built-in mic. We recommend a wired microphone. However, a wireless microphone or a microphone built into wired headphones is also suitable.
- Before recording, check and adjust your microphone sensitivity settings.
- Test and preview your camera.