Last week, we were at Wedding MBA in Las Vegas, and it was memorable to say the least – and at some points it felt like an out-of-body experience. I had two presentations this time, with one of them on the main stage which was juuuusstt a bit intimidating.
Today we talk about the journey from rejection to the main stage, the experiences of Wedding MBA 2022, and then we get to hear from you. That’s right, we interviewed 10 planners at the Convention Center and from our Tacos & Tequila Party, and asked three questions:
- Can you share a crazy wedding story?
- How have you leveled-up in 2022?
- What are you planning to invest in in 2023?
Thanks to the planners who shared with us:
- Catherine Bell, Southern Bell Weddings and Events
- Caroline Parker, Brooks and Reid Events
- Dana Allison, Keyed Up Events
- Jacqueline Grena, SunRae Planning
- Maryssa Souza, Seven Oh Seven Events
- Karla and Noelia, Kiss and Say I Do Events
- Jennifer Savage, Plan to Party
- Jen Shaefer, Southern Skies Events & the Wedding Crasher App
- Libby Stults, em + elle events
- Amanda Wrinkle, Eleven Ten Events
Couldn’t have done it without my team
The Tacos & Tequila party
Thank you for all the love, all the selfies, all the conversations
This episode is brought to you by The Planner’s Vault, my online membership site for wedding planners who are hungry to grow, ready to hustle, and actively seeking community and education. In the vault, there are guest experts on many topics relevant to growing and cultivating a successful event planning business with new content added consistently, plus all of my templates that I have built out over the years, like How to Get on Preferred Vendor Lists, The Client Experience, and more. The mission with the vault is to elevate the industry (along with some amazing experts and fellow entrepreneurs) and I want it to be affordable so it’s possible to stay invested in the community and yourself for the long haul.
Weddings for Real on Social Media:
Hosted by Megan Gillikin, Weddings for Real is presented by The Planner’s Vault, and is produced by Earfluence.
Looking to save time in writing repetitive emails? Want to refine some of your client experience processes or package offerings? Grab some of our most coveted templates and course offerings within The Planner’s Vault Shop!