WWD9: Live at the Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Open House!
Megan and Jason walked around with a microphone at the Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Open House on Sunday, talking to wedding vendors and some engaged couples, and it was such a fun experience! Thank you Aneesa for having us, and thank you to everyone who let us interview them. They were:
- Aneesa Glines, Forest Hall and Harmony Weddings (Forest Hall Instagram, Harmony Instagram)
- Elyssa Kevis, owner of Kevis and Camera (Instagram)
- Michelle Bonham, Magnolia and Grace Wedding Planning (Instagram)
- Kristen Cleve, Slice Pie Company (Instagram)
- Nina McCaskey, Wedded Kiss Hair & Makeup (Instagram)
- Ashleigh Davis, Tenco Coffee (Instagram)
- Michelle Clark, Makeup Artist (Instagram)
- Brent Dietrich, Live View Studios (Instagram)
Forest Hall at Chatham Mills Vendor Group Picture! (from Live View Studios)
And as promised, here’s Michelle Clark’s puntastic Halloween Costume, Taco Belle
Weddings for Real is edited and produced by Jason Gillikin for Earfluence.